A jam-packed episode with Pete and Joseph Williams.
Here’s some of what’s covered on this episode:
– Video and audio communication
– Injecting your soul into technology build trust
– Tai Lopez, Gary Vaynerchuck
– Leveraging Virtual assistants in your pocket / Fiverr / Upwork /
– Thought Leadership
– ETI MUSIC
– “We all are designed to build shit” – Pete Barter
– “Trumpets” Trump. Graphiq.com
– “Fuck it Ship it.”
– “Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are usually the ones who do.”
– The medium is the message. Marshall McLuhan.”
– Evicting your inner pussy
– “Whispers of a thousand generations”
– Geisha’s and being powerful as a woman.
– Bandhub: SIGN UP: https://bandhub.com/
– Zeppelin squeak drum // “Sense Offenders”
– She drives me crazy by the fine young cannibals // SNARE SOUND
– Hyrbid Analog/Digital Production and merging the two (equilibrium movie)
– How handclaps cause people to clap in songs (NLP)
– Research: “Planet of the APS”
– The IKEA test signal ( // 200HZ down to ) – does it make your Ikea furniture shatter.
Bandhub – Make Music Together – The easiest way to connect with musicians and record music online https://bandhub.com/
Make music together. Collaborate with musicians online. Reunite your band or meet new people online. Make collaborative music videos. Make song covers or original songs.
– Time Traveling with Snapchat // Soundstage
– Buddy rich // buddy guy // WHIPLASH? https://www.youtube.com/watch?
– “Treat people like celebrities and treat celebrities like people.” -Pete Barter
WHERE CAN PEOPLE FIND JOSEPH!
Download the single from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/hearts-a-mess/id1144454986?i=1144454997